1 cup Almonds, roasted salted
2 tbsp Carob Powder
½ tsp Cinnamon, ground
½ tsp Vanilla Powder (ground vanilla bean)
½ kg Dates, pitted
½ cup Hemp Seeds (approx.) or toasted Coconut
1. Put Almonds, Carob Powder, Cinnamon and Vanilla powder in the food processor and process until they are as fine as they will go (1-2 minutes).
2. Add Dates to the mixture and process until well mixed. It may appear crumbly but that’s ok!
3. Put the Hemp Seeds or Coconut into a plastic container with a lid.
4. Roll the mixture into 1/2 inch sized balls and place 5 balls at a time into the container with the Hemp seeds or Coconut.
5. Shake the container until they are lightly coated. Shake them off. Repeat.