This delectable favourite is great for special occasions. The oat flour adds a beautiful texture and helps make this a healthier choice.
1 cups Whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups Oat flour
1 cup Butter, melted
1 1/2 cups Honey (or Maple syrup)
1/2 cup Sultana Raisins
• Preheat the oven to 325F.
• Combine whole wheat and oat flour in a medium bowl.
• Stir melted butter and honey with a whisk in large bowl.
• Gradually stir the flour into the butter and honey mixture with a wooden spoon. Try not to over mix.
• Grease a cookie sheet with a 1/2” depth liberally and press the dough into the cookie sheet with wet or oiled hands. Smooth out the dough until it is level in the pan.
• Bake 10-15 minutes on the middle rack or until edges are golden brown and it bounces back slightly when pressed in the center of the pan.
• Cut into squares while still warm. Allow them to cool in the pan.